Pixie was diagnosed with UTI (urinary tract infection) and her treatment could be costly, but with Happy Tails™, you are covered for up to HK$27,500 annually.
Cat & Kitten InsuranceHappy Tails™ pet insurance for cats caters to a wide age range. Our cat insurance plan pays up to 80% of your actual veterinary bill for surgical treatment arising from injuries, illnesses, emergencies, and specified genetic conditions.
Happy Tails™ pet insurance caters to a wide range of breeds and budget needs. Our pet insurance plan pays on your actual veterinary bill and covers surgical treatment arising from injuries, illnesses, emergencies, and specified genetic conditions.
- Specified hereditary conditions
- Specified congenital conditions
- Diagnostic Treatment**
- X-Rays, Blood Tests, Ultrasounds**
- Room and Board
- Prescription Medications
- Emergency Care
- Acupuncture treatment
**Cost of Diagnostics, X-rays, Blood Test, Ultra-sound are covered when it leads to a surgery
Happy Tails™ is the pet insurance that covers specified hereditary and congenital conditions. As long as your pet is enrolled before age six (6) with no pre-existing conditions, he/she can enjoy coverage for the specified hereditary and congenital conditions. This is on the condition that a clinical examination by a registered vet is conducted within 30 days of Happy Tails’ enrolment and a waiting period of 12 months from the policy commencement for the benefits to take effect.
Lifetime Coverage – From Kittens to older CatsWhen your cat gets a little too curious and needs emergency care or develops stones that requires surgery later in life, Happy Tails™ can help to alleviate your financial burden when you seek the best medical care for your kitty companion.
Have your cat medically examined by a vet, micro-chipped and complete all required vaccinations and you can enrol for Happy Tails insurance. It’s that easy!
- Kittens to cats aged five (5) years old
- Start protecting your precious kitty as early as sixteen (16) weeks to below age six (6) to enjoy wider cover. This includes specified hereditary and congenital conditions such as luxating patella.
- Cats aged six (6) and older
- As cats age, their health deteriorates and medical conditions start to surface which translates to higher medical attention and treatment costs. The good news is you can enrol your pet friend with Happy Tails™ insurance before their ninth (9) birthday.
Kittens aged sixteen (16) weeks and below age four (4) enjoy lifetime co-insurance of 20%, meaning 80%* of the incurred expenses are covered. Enrol your kitty for the higher coverage now!
How Cat & Kitten Insurance WorksWith Happy Tails™, you can visit any licensed veterinarian including the specialists and emergency animal hospitals that can truly make a difference in your pet's care. We even take care of the cost of alternative care of acupuncture treatment. Here’s how your purry friend will be covered:
|Illness coverage||90 days waiting period from insurance commencement date|
|Specified hereditary and congenital conditions||12-month waiting period from insurance commencement date|