We know that when your pet is sick or injured, the last thing you want to worry about is how to pay for the expenses. So we try to make this process as simple as possible. Below is a guide on how to go about the process:
- Visit any licensed veterinarian of your choice. This includes specialists and emergency animal hospitals.
- Complete Happy Tails Claim Form and have the treating vet complete the “Medical” section of the form.
- Mail the completed and signed claim form to MSIG within 30 days of the happening of such an event.
Please include the following documents in your claim submission:
- Pet's clinical examination report for insurance enrolment if you are making a claim for the first time
- Records of all required vaccination
- Pet’s medical records, including the vets' notes
- Original final bills or receipts
MSIG aims to settle your claim within 14 business days on receipt of full and complete documents including investigative reports, if any, to assess the claim.